17 November 2008

Get Excited



Sure I may go out a lot, but it does not mean I get excited about a lot of things I go out for ...mind you the free top shelf vodka and vino does makes me smile.

This Friday we find temporary RELIEF from real life. I'm happy and proud to say my friends take part in throwing this. I'm not telling you to go because they're my friends - but only because the music is going to be superbe, you get to shake your rump on the large dancefloor and there are no excuses because there are no other good parties going on in Toronto this Friday.

Line-up includes: Scott Seewhale (of Nacho Lovers), Alias, Egyptrixx and Sek One (The Curb Crawlers). Color Bar Kids and Steph D doing visuals and Bombaman on the mic.

RELIEF is this Friday the 21st of November at Augusta House (152A Augusta).
Free before 11, 5$ after.
Get crunkie for cheap 'cause you know you need some RELIEF.


SEK ONE has made a promo mix for this event. This is also his November mix... blast it in your cars, it does make you that much cooler.
Brandon Sek - November Mix (Relief Party)

No comments:

lushLe