24 July 2008

accessorize

i've always been a suck for accessories. expensive, vintage, moderately priced (but mostly vintage) --- I LOVE THEM ALL! but i've always been the sucky one at choosing a handbag ...AND the sac à main is the ultimate accessory that can totally make or break one's ensemble....

Chloé has done me oh-so-right for the Fall season

Leather shoulder bag

Python shoulder bag
If I had about $7K* to drop, these would be mine in a milli-milli-second
*not really sure how much these go for

Lacroix made thee ideal bootie


The night is yours in these...


And for the ultimate surprise. If you know me I'm never one to wear "pretty" things. BUT Valentino can de-flower my mind anyday...


and i bid tah-tah, until my next spastic fashion report...





I LOVE YOU ALEXANDER MCQUEEN.

lushLe