07 August 2008

Holidays in the Sun



I have realized that I am long overdue for your typical sunny beach vacation, but I say F that because there is much time (and many more years before I become old and lazy) to just lay on a beach, soaking in the sun's cancerous UV rays.

I do incredibly appreciate mother nature for being so kind to me thus far. The last week has consisted of beer, hours of boating in Invermere, Aurora's Sunday night banger, only one 'late' night, a hike up Sulphur mountain, ice cream and good pizza, Lake Louise, Mt. Norquay and mountain goats. I will get to do my last bit of sightseeing today here in Banff via horseback and complete the rest of the day with a little bit of brunch and spa action.

Flight to Vancouver at 13:00 tomorrow then off to Shambhala. Hope to see YOU there!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I think it is nice just to get away from it all no matter what you intend to do on your holiday. As long as you bring back some happy memories with you then its all good.

lushLe