02 December 2008

BALLYGIRL

BALLY is a Swiss brand I have loved for quite a while now. Its boho-esque feel sweeps me into a dreamland only a certain someone can kick me out of. A combination of a modest, modern, countryside (suburban?) girl always ready to kick-ass is how I would describe it...

Peep their take on the mary jane, oh how I envy her so:

Guniga platform shoes
$595





So, I visit The Satorialist almost on the daily. I like to save some of the looks that really appeal to me on my phone, just to stare at when I'm passing time... examining every detail I can possibly fill on my screen, in hopes I stumble upon a piece similar to that in the photo, in the near future.

As he shoots the street for inspiration, I save the looks as aspiration, and this would be the latest:


I'll post the other women dressed in black with their strong shoes and shoulders when I can find them!

No comments:

lushLe