04 December 2008

tingly sensations - won't you join me on the dancefloor?

NYC BOUND (APPROX. 24 HOURS) AND I AM SO EXCITED.

In celebration of Famous Friends' One Year Anniversary this Saturday in Brooklyn, VDRK so graciously put out a feel-damn-good mix to give you warm and fuzzy feelings during this cold and gross time of year.

Click the link below for the mix along with more info about the party.



Hopefully I get to check this out!


******************************************

If that beachy mix didn't get you going yet, here is something that is sure to burst your bubble.



My girl, the infamous yourbadmeaculpa, recently introduced me to U-Tern ...and you know I ain't looking back. This fancy pants hails from Van City, beautiful B.C., broadcasts from the quaint hood of Gastown, and likes to cut, mix and mash it all up - and oh boy, he does it oh so well!

Get your funkin' booty poppin' on and CLICK HERE to check the mix modestly titled Cramp Your Style.

No comments:

lushLe